ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT EDUCATION & YOUNG PEOPLE?
The Sozo Educentre provides a safe space for high school learners to be equipped and empowered holistically within their own community so as to achieve their full potential through tutoring and academic assistance.
The Sozo Educentre invites you to be part of a learning community who are taking their future into their own hands!
As a tutor you would be facilitating the learning environment and equip learners with learning and problem solving skills. Learners bring the material they want to cover (sections of the curriculum with which they’re struggling, past tests and exam papers, homework, assignments), and sit in small groups within their grades with the tutors as well as with a grade mentor.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and requirements:
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Fluent in English
- Strong in one or more of the following school subjects: Maths, Science, English, Accountancy, Afrikaans, biology and History.
- Available Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays (15h00-17h00) or Saturdays from (09h00-11h00)
- Ability to build positive tutor-learner relationships;
- Commitment and punctuality;
- Ability to work in a group setting;
- A passion for working with young people;
- Patience and Initiative;
- Ability to help learners become self-sufficient.
Interested? Email email@example.com