Living Hope is celebrating Mandela Day!
For 67 years Nelson Mandela devoted his life to the service of humanity — as a human rights lawyer, a prisoner of conscience, an international peacemaker and the first democratically elected president of a free South Africa. We are asking you to start with 67 minutes of your time.
Donate 67 minutes of your time
Living Hope is inviting you to donate 67 minutes of your time to help us get rid of Invasive Alien Plants (IAPs). IAPs cost South Africans tens of billions of rand annually in lost agricultural productivity, but there is HOPE!
The HOPE – your time brings us hope
Living Hope has acquired a 19 acre land that will be used for agriculture, training and empowerment to the benefit of under-privileged communities. We seek to empower people by equipping them with the tools to live productive lives and providing skills training to individuals that will increase their opportunities for employment.
What can you do? – 67 minutes of hope
- Report for duty at Living Hope Head Office on Mandela Day, 18 July between 10am – 3pm
- Make yourself available for 67 minutes of hope
- Bring along a small saw and some gardening gloves (if you have)
- Come with 67 minutes of Hope – We’ll provide equipment for those who don’t have. don’t worry if you don’t have the proper equipment – As long as you have some hope to offer.
- Get informed about Living Hope and its subsidiary ministries
- Learn how to sight and destroy these Invasive Alien Plants
- Share in the love & fun by pulling out, sawing down and eradicating all Invasive Alien Plants
- Contact Mario on 073 279 9190 for more information
Bringing Hope, Breaking Despair