As anyone in the tourism business will know, it’s competitive out there. Rather than being disheartened, take on the challenge. While the Internet has made the market more competitive, with clients having easy access to information, it has also made available a wide range of marketing opportunities. The trick is to make the most of them.
Ensuring that your website is up-to-date with good quality images and reputable recommendations from people who have used your service, are just a few tips to marketing your tourism business online. If you are interested in learning more about how to market your tourism business, consider participating in the University of Cape Town Tourism Management short course.
About the course
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the local tourism industry and how it relates to the international tourism market
- Learn core business management skills and industry best practices
- Course starts: 4 November 2013
- Course duration: 10 weeks online
- Download course information
Visit www.getsmarter.co.za for more information or to view the full portfolio of over 40 online short courses.