This notice served to inform you of the following asphalt works due to be undertaken over the next fortnight:
- A milling machine will be established on Tuesday, 29 September 2015 to commence milling in Atlantic Intersection to continue for approximately 4 days.
- The asphalt team will be established on Wednesday, 30 September 2015 to commence work in Muizenberg parking lot. During this time, the public are requested to park at the temporary parking in the park. This will take approximately 2 days.
- The asphalt team will then commence surfacing on the southbound section of Main Road from Atlantic intersection towards C2000 section, following which the will turn around coming Northbound to end in Atlantic intersection.
- Work will be undertaken under stop go conditions and the team is aiming to complete the Asphalt on Wednesday, 7 October 2015.
- Line painting will then be done on 8 and 9 October 2015 and is to be finished prior to the Muizenberg Festival on 10 October 2015 .
Please be assured that every effort will be made to keep and maintain traffic flow and minimise disruption during these activities.
The project team apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Chand Environmental ConsultantsUJ