1. The loan of patient mobility aids e.g. crutches, walking frames, commodes and such like on a donation basis.
2. The rental of wheelchairs.
3. Training courses in all levels of First Aid, Home Care, CPR as well as talks for the public sector.
4. Eye Clinic for affordable eye care and fashionable eye wear. Eye-testing R60. Service available to all who do not have the privilege of a medical aid.
5. Basic nursing services e.g. dressings, bedbathing & counselling.
6. Care-giver relief by volunteers for an hour or two.
7. Seniors Health Care Clinic – toe-nail cutting, blood-pressure testing and massages.
8. First Aid Kits for sale.
9. Regular jumble & book sales. Donations of books, clothing, bric-a-brac etc. welcome.
Contact Heather Baker
Tel: 021 782 3306
Fax: 021 782 1793
50 Kommetjie Rd, Fish Hoek